EdTechTeacher is happy to supply a brand new 4-hour course on AI & ChatGPT in Training! Be part of us for an incredible expert-led cohort expertise about this quickly advancing improvement in training.
For the educators which have been inundated with information, sources, and nervousness over the discharge of ChatGPT to the general public – let’s be taught collectively. What’s ChatGPT, the challenges and prospects, what does this imply for instruction, how can we leverage it to our benefit, AND how will we convey all this info to our educators? It’s not time to panic, it’s time to be taught extra and plan…
Dates & Instances:
4 1-hour on-line classes – small cohort mannequin
- Tuesdays at 7 PM EST, 6 CST, 5 MT, 4 PT
March seventh, 2023 (3/7, 3/14, 3/21, 3/28)
- What’s ChatGPT and AI? What’s beneath the hood? And what does this imply for training?
- Immediate engineering and the way can ChatGPT be a time saver for educators?
- Insurance policies, syllabus modifications, vocabulary, and definition modifications. What will we must be taking a look at in training?
- How can educators mannequin intentional and accountable use of instruments like ChatGPT for college students?
$75 per participant
Teacher: Christina DiMicelli
Christina is the Know-how Integration Specialist at Pinkerton Academy in Derry, NH. With 15+ years of expertise in training, she is targeted on skilled studying for educators. She is a Google Licensed Coach, Google Innovator #LAX18, and ISTE Licensed Educator / Neighborhood Chief. She has been within the classroom with preK by grade 8, constructed and facilitated a Makerspace, is an skilled coach, and is able to push all of the buttons to get you fascinated with new concepts to boost the scholar studying expertise. Concerned about Thoughts, Mind, and Instructing together with the probabilities know-how brings to training, Christina likes to spark concepts and show you how to innovate your academic follow.